The Juju team is proud to release Juju 2.6.9!
This is a bug fix release of the stable 2.6 channel.
- LP #1843470 - juju attach not working in k8s charms
- LP #1843376 - Uniter can hang while trying to restart
- LP #1835187 - Cannot bootstrap with 2.6/edge when using lxd from a snap on disco
- LP #1842691 - Array in YAML causes Kubernetes charm failed deployment
- LP #1841885 - remove model credential when credential is removed
Additional bugs fixed can be found in the milestone page.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Juju is to install it as a snap:
sudo snap install juju --classic
Other packages are available for a variety of platforms, including Windows and macOS. Please see the online documentation at https://docs.jujucharms.com/reference-install. Those subscribed to a snap channel should be automatically upgraded. If you’re using the PPA or Homebrew for macOS, you should see an upgrade available.