The latest significant doc updates are summarised below. Feedback welcome. As usual, don’t hesitate to file a documentation issue if you find something is missing or is incorrect.
Over the last 30 days,
- Streamlined the menu
- New central Tutorials page (available from the menu)
- New central Applications page (available from the menu)
- New Bundle reference page
- New tutorial Basic client usage
- New tutorial Multi-user external setup
- New tutorial Using the aws-integrator charm
- Rewrote the Removing things page
- Rewrote the Getting Started page
- Rewrote the Running multiple versions of Juju page
- Significant review and polish of the Kubernetes pages
- The LXD tutorial and the LXD cloud page have been merged. The LXD snap is now used everywhere.
- Lots of tweaks to technical accuracy, wording, and usability