Modern software is getting complicated, and we’re simply not able to hire or train people fast enough to operate it due to the complexity of micro-services running across many machines.
Juju from Canonical allows you to deploy open source operations code and model-driven operations at any scale on any cloud. Join the Juju team to find out what Juju is, and what benefits it can bring to your company.
Tim’s talk is available after creating an account with BrightTALK. The show notes also link to several other useful resources:
- Introduction to MAAS: building the agile data centre (webinar)
- Introduction to LXD: The Pure-container hypervisor (webinar)
- A link to conjure-up, a developer tool that makes it simple to spin up a micro-service stack with the Juju wizard
- The Juju source code repository
- The Juju webpage, which includes a free developer sandbox that gives you the ability to try Juju without installing any software