The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 2.7.0!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to managing your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 2.7, which corresponds to Juju 2.7 track.
- Update facade methods for Juju 2.7.0
- Fix an issue when querying CMR relations (#366)
- Fix storage support in bundles (#361)
- Fix reporting of unit leaders (#374)
- AddCloud API support (#370)
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
We encourage everyone to let us know how you’re using Pylibjuju. Please ask questions on on Discourse, send us a message on Twitter using the hashtag #jujucharms, and chat with us at #juju on Freenode.