Migrating a Jaas model

Hi,

In my current setup I have a model on Jaas deployed on google/europe-west1. I created a new controller by using juju bootstrap --config identity-url=https://api.jujucharms.com/identity --config allow-model-access=true google/europe-west1 and added my user account to the newly created controller.

I’m trying to migrate my jaas model to my google controller but I keep getting the same error, while my external user has superuser access on the destination controller.

ERROR looking up source controller identity provider URL: IdentityProviderURL not supported by this version of Juju not supported

Any idea what I should do to fix this?

This looks like a bug on our end. If you can file it at bugs.launchpad.net/juju that’d be great. I read this as that the new work in Juju 2.6 that helps make sure users are setup between controllers when you’re migrating is trying to look at the value on the originating controller and not finding it. It might be either that the JAAS controllers don’t support that API call from the JIMM and we need to patch that, or that there’s a bug in how the two controllers and trying to sanity check the user between controllers.