Juju GUI 2.14.0 Released
The JAAS team is happy to announce the latest release of the Juju GUI.
[2.14.0] - 2018-10-01
- Applications deployed via a bundle will now be grouped in the inspector with easy access to their details pages and their post deployment content.
- Send analytics ping when exporting bundle.
- Expand eslint linting rules. Use --fix on save to auto format into the correct syntax.
- Continued worked on making React components sharable.
- Beta status notice has been removed.
- Ensure that IP address display correctly on the Profile page.
- Export bundles with series information for applications to fix multi-series deployment issues when the model has a different series than the application and specified machine.
- If a charm cannot be found in the charm store, do not fail when trying to read it from the endpoints map.
- Importing a bundle file has been disabled when in read-only mode.
- Post deployment component now correctly updates and handles no-get-started gracefully.
- Fix post deployment so that it shows even if the bundle is modified.
- The GUI now passes the correct flags to destroy unused storage instances when destroying a model.
How to upgrade
JAAS users have already been automatically upgraded to this version.
Have an administrator run:
While we always recommend staying up to date with the GUI releases, if you’re interested in running a different version you can download the dists then run
juju upgrade-gui /path/to/dist
How to contribute
- Issues, feature, and pull requests can be made at: https://github.com/juju/juju-gui.
- Have a question?
Thank you from the JAAS team!