The Juju team is pleased to announce the release of Juju 2.6-rc2.
A couple of fixes were needed on rc1:
- multi-cloud controllers require the “multi-cloud” feature flag
– you can do this on a running controller via
juju controller-config features="[multi-cloud]"
- model summaries in list-models or show-model always had
is-controller=trueeven for non-controller models
- if you upgrade from 2.3 to 2.4 and then to 2.6, there might have been an issue setting up the new raft infrastructure used for managing leadership
All changes and fixes
Every change and fix to this release is tracked on a per-bug basis on Launchpad.
All bugs corresponding to changes and fixes to this release are listed on the 2.6-rc2 milestone page.
- the user needs to specify the host cloud / region when using add-k8s with CDK deployments
- sometimes model destruction may hang waiting for a machine to be removed; in this case you can remove-machine --force and the model destruction will complete
Install Juju using the snap:
sudo snap install juju --channel 2.6/candidate --classic
Those users already using the ‘stable’ snap channel and who have previously installed an earlier beta should be upgraded automatically. Other packages are available for a variety of platforms (see the install documentation).