The Juju team is proud to release Juju 2.5.2!
This is a bugfix release of the current stable 2.5 version of Juju.
This release includes more important fixes
- LP #1813044 - 2.5.0: race condition when upgrading multiple charms in the same machine
- LP #1803247 - unable to determine if a model is a controller model
- LP #1814962 - juju run should allow specification of leader units like juju run-action
- LP #1815636 - container-inherit-properties=apt-primary,apt-security,apt-sources doesn’t work on MAAS provider
- LP #1815154 - juju status as admin with non-default format fails on other users’ models
Additional bugs fixed can be found in the milestone page.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Juju is to install it as a
sudo snap install juju --classic
Other packages are available for a variety of platforms. Please see the online documentation at https://docs.jujucharms.com/reference-install. Those subscribed to a snap channel should be automatically upgraded. If you’re using the ppa or homebrew, you should see an upgrade available.
We encourage everyone to let us know how you’re using Juju. Join us on Discourse at https://discourse.jujucharms.com/, send us a message on Twitter using the hashtag #jujucharms, and join us at #juju on freenode.